Twilight and more
OK so I have to admit I am a Twilight fan. I was really into the books although I am the weird person who thinks Bella is way too whiny (sorry I can't spell that) for my taste and through books 1-3 and most of 4 I preferred Jacob over Edward. If you are not a Twilight fan you may skip this entry and go straight to the pictures. I saw the movie and loved it, and surprisingly I fell in love with Edward( i didn't think I would like that actor as Edward). Anyway my niece had me take a twilight quiz to see what Character I am most like. I am most like Alice here is the description. You're Alice Cullen - You are vivacious and full of energy! Your childlike way of looking at life makes you both amusing and special to your friends. You make an excellent friend, although you do have a tendency to get uppity if you're not immediately given your way- people often give into you for your charm.


In case you are wondering, Addyson does smile just never in pictures. When ever I get the camera out she either runs away or stares at me like in the picture above. I don't know where she got that serious side. Brandon and I are such goof balls.
If you get bored take the quiz and share your results with me I am curious.
Also Addie got another new outfit (I couldn't help it. It was the 50% off sale at Carters)
This is my favorite.





In case you are wondering, Addyson does smile just never in pictures. When ever I get the camera out she either runs away or stares at me like in the picture above. I don't know where she got that serious side. Brandon and I are such goof balls.


1 Comments:
Whatever! She never smiles. It cracks me up that she is so serious in all of her photos. I love the outfit and long for days of shopping in the states when we are home in July. I can't wait until we get Twilight over here. I'm impatiently waiting!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home