Going Crazy
So today I took Addie to School at 8:15 and by 11:00 I had already called twice to check on her. So instead of worry about her I am going to blog about her. I had some pictures I had to share. Her hair is finally long enough on top (it still isn't growing on the sides) to do pigtails so I put pigtails in the other day. I think she looks so cute.

Her Grandma and Grandpa "Harley" gave her the cutest onesie when she was little it says my grandpa rides a Harley. They also got her a motorcycle for her birthday. She is finally big enough to wear the onesie so I took some pictures of her riding her motorcycle with her onesie. 



2 Comments:
My Grandpa rides a Harley is classic. I hope our grandkids can also wear onsies like that someday.
I can't wait to see you this weekend. Little Addie is growing up so fast, I can't believe it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home