30 is the new 20...so I hear
I can't believe how wonderful it is to turn 30. Actually it's just so nice to have a birthday. I hope you all agree. Those of you who know me, will know I love birthdays no matter how old you are. My whole family is that way. And I have to say being away from family and having my husband gone on my birthday, hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. I have had so many phone calls, emails, surprise flowers, and good friends here that made this day wonderful. Thank you for reminding me that I am not alone even if I am :)



I went out last night with some friends to celebrate my birthday. This is the only picture I took, I hate that I start the night off thinking I am going to take lots of great pictures. I take one then forgot I have a camera.
As for this week. It was another great week at work. I got my first paycheck yesterday. It was exciting be making money again. Addie loves school and hardly notices when I leave. She had picture day yesterday, here are a few pictures of her getting ready for picture day. I am curious to see how the pictures turn out since Addie rarely smiles for pictures.


2 Comments:
Happy Birthday Julie! Wish we were there to help you celebrate! I can't believe that everyone is turning 30 this year...except me. Hee! Hee! We miss you lots and hope that you had a wonderful time. I hope that somebody made you some cake. If I could, I would send you some better than sex cake. Happy Birthday!
Julie-
So glad you had a good day and I definately think that 30 is the new 20 so that means I will only be 21 next month. Yeah!!! Let's go to Vegas.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home