Thanksgiving come and gone
I can't believe December is almost here. That means my Hubby will be home soon YEAH!!! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my Mom's house every one was here except Phillip, Michelle and of course Brandon. Here are a few pictures of me and Addie enjoying Turkey day.




I love this picture, Dax still kisses with open mouth, so Addie decided to kiss open mouthed. It was so cute.



The Sunday before Thanksgiving we had a play date with Kutter and Dax. We played Star Wars outside, we blew bubbles, and had a blast in the toy room. Thanks Karee and Bryan for a great day.


I love this picture, Dax still kisses with open mouth, so Addie decided to kiss open mouthed. It was so cute.

We sent our last package to Brandon, and Addie wanted to paint him a picture. I do this in the tub to avoid stress and headache on my part. Addie loves to paint. 



2 Comments:
Happy belated Thanksgiving! I missed our monthly visit. We always have a good laugh. And what a thoughtful husband you have. It's so nice that he managed to make your anniversary special even though he is away. See you soon.
I love your brilliant idea of painting in the bath tub! I will have to remember that. I always avoided painting activites due to the mess.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home