I love free babysitters!
It's so nice to be home. Not only because I get to see my friends and family, but I have free babysitting YEAH!!! This Friday I went to dinner with the girls. We were there for 2 hours just talking and laughing, and of course we were all child free (Thanks Mom, Chantelle, and Andrea). 



Addie Trying to hula hoop like a big girl. Her mom was actually able to keep it up for awhile :)

Addie playing on the train. Waiting to see Santa


Me, Addie and Memaw.

Chantelle, Me, Addie and Andrea.



Saturday we went to the Christmas show in Salt Lake. We had a great time and found some wonderful gifts. Addyson got to see Santa, and made a Christmas picture for her Dad. It was a great weekend.

Addie Trying to hula hoop like a big girl. Her mom was actually able to keep it up for awhile :)

Addie playing on the train. Waiting to see Santa


Me, Addie and Memaw.

Chantelle, Me, Addie and Andrea.
The other great thing about being in Utah is shopping. These are two of the many new outfits I got for Addie.












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home