My Photo
Name:
Location: Crofton, MD, United States

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Birthday Month






As many of you know I love my birthday, or should I say birthday month. I believe you should count down the days to your birthday and make everyone aware of it (19 days). Since my Hubby won't be her for my birthday we celebrated on Saturday. I got new running shoes, a workout outfit, a new video camera (mine was put in the toilet by you know who...Brandon j/k) and a got a nice button up shirt for work. We then went to dinner child free (Thanks Stacie) to Christopher's. It was nice to sit in a quiet restaurant and order fancy food, and even get dessert. Then we took the long way home to watch the sunset into the ocean. It was a perfect beginning to my birthday month. So thank you Brandon I love you so much and I am going to miss you.



3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

What a fun day! I'm glad you can make it to our fun family night next week. See you soon.

October 7, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Anna and Jay said...

You're spoiled! Happy Birthday month! Have fun at your concert! How do you like the camcorder? We're in the market for one. You need to teach Brandon not to put things in the toilet!

P.S. We all know you went out to dinner just for the desert. Who are you trying to fool?

October 8, 2008 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

Birthday month is a fabulous idea!
Happy B-Day month Julie, I hope it is perfect for you.

October 9, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home