My Photo
Name:
Location: Crofton, MD, United States

Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Reese

Two years ago today I went to the hospital to get my vitals checked, for the planned c-section on the 15th. But we soon learned I was having contractions and Reese's heart was low. So 2 hours later I was in the operating room, giving birth to my beautiful daughter. She cried so loud, when they were cleaning her, that she scared the doctor. All the nurses kept saying she looked like a Gerber baby. It was love at first sight.
Since then she has kept us on our toes, she is a quiz when it comes to building things, she loves blocks, and trains, anything she can move around with her hands. She has a smile that is contagious, and a laugh that fills the room with music.




We celebrated Reese's 1st birthday in Italy, my parents and brother came to town for the party. It was nice to be surrounded by family and friends.

 Happy 2nd Birthday


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home