May has come and gone
This was a fun and busy month. The biggest things that happened were; Brandon passed the assessment for a new job in the military, we got orders to Fort Meade Maryland, Reese turned 18 months, and Brandon's Dad and Cheryl came to visit.
While Brandon was gone we kept busy with swimming, story time, museums, and play dates. Here are some pictures from those things
Mimi and the girls at the Dinosaur Museum.
When Brandon got back we spent the weekend in a cabin in the mountains. We had so much fun playing on the 4 wheelers, go on hikes. Brandon and Addyson even made a fort.
Don't worry Reese is just sitting on the 4-wheeler, we didn't have a small enough helmet for her so she rode in the ranger.
Addyson's fort
We got family pictures done before Brandon left, I took a few picture while we were waiting. These were my favorites.
Reese is 18 months old, which means she never stops. She is into everything, she is a chatter box, I have no clue what she is saying most of the time. Addyson and Reese have become such good friends, Addy takes care of Reese and Reeese copies everything Addyson does. Reese is a water baby for sure. Her favorite book it "itsy bitsy spider" and her favorite song is my version of "I'm sexy and I know it"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home