Christmas at the Elliotts
So I am almost 2 months late on this...cut me some slack :) Christmas came and went way to quickly. But it was a wonderful time. We had dinner with friends on Christmas Eve. Then Christmas morning my parents stayed up late so they could watch the girls open their gifts from Santa. Addyson was so funny, she went through her whole stocking, but didn't open the big gift next to her stocking. So after she got to the bottom of her stocking she said. "Mom, Santa forgot to bring the Cinderella and horse I asked for." Not sad or disappointed just stating a fact. I told her to open the gift next to the stocking, so she took the gift behind the couch (she didn't want us to watch her) then she squeals with delight. She was so cute. Reese loved eating the bows, ripping the paper. and she did like the baby doll we got her.
Brandon and I had so much fun watching the girls, we feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Here is the loot.
Brandon and I had so much fun watching the girls, we feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home