Halloween Weekend
Happy Halloween! We had a wonderful weekend. It started off on Friday, Addy had a Halloween party at school. Which she decided to be Snow White instead of Belle at the last minute.Then I picked her up and took her to her ballet party. That night Brandon and I dressed up as Juno and went to the command party. Saturday we took Addyson to the base Carnival where she played with friends in a bounce house, and ate hot dogs and funnel cakes.
Sunday morning I got to sleep in while Addy and Brandon made breakfast, after church we got Addy dressed up, this time as Belle and went trick or treating on base. It was so nice to spend this holiday as a family

Carnival, Addy wore those barretts for less than 10 minutes.
Trick or Treating
Sunday morning I got to sleep in while Addy and Brandon made breakfast, after church we got Addy dressed up, this time as Belle and went trick or treating on base. It was so nice to spend this holiday as a family


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home