Birthday Weekend
Let me first start off my clarifying what a birthday weekend is. If your birthday falls on a Mon-Wed your birthday weekend is the weekend before. If it is Thurs or Friday it is the following weekend. Every one needs a birthday weekend, because if you have a weekday birthday it's hard to sleep in, have breakfast in bed and spend all day with your loved one.
So for my weekend I went to the Opera, La Boheme, on Friday. It was fun to dress up and spend time with a great friend. Saturday Brandon made a big breakfast, then we went to the homecoming football game on base, then had friends over for dinner. Sunday I slept in, and had a wonderful lazy Sunday morning, craving pumpkins and decorating the girl's room. That evening we met friends for bowling and it turned out they threw me a surprise baby shower/b-day party. Monday Brandon came home early from work, he cooked us a great dinner, then we opened gifts and had cake and ice cream.
Addy got frosting on her arm and instead of using a napkin she kept trying to lick it, Brandon and I were cracking up.
Helping Mommy blow out the candles
So for my weekend I went to the Opera, La Boheme, on Friday. It was fun to dress up and spend time with a great friend. Saturday Brandon made a big breakfast, then we went to the homecoming football game on base, then had friends over for dinner. Sunday I slept in, and had a wonderful lazy Sunday morning, craving pumpkins and decorating the girl's room. That evening we met friends for bowling and it turned out they threw me a surprise baby shower/b-day party. Monday Brandon came home early from work, he cooked us a great dinner, then we opened gifts and had cake and ice cream.


1 Comments:
An LV purse...how very European of you! I need to have Brandon talk to Jay about birthday presents. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home