My Photo
Name:
Location: Crofton, MD, United States

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New year

Well as you can see by my blog I have been in Honeymoon phase since Brandon got home on the 19th. We have spent every waking moment we have together, it was nice. But he goes to work on Monday so it is almost over.


Christmas was great. We didn't do much because of the snow. We drove up to Deception pass to take pictures. Here are a few of my favorites












We saw Santa and made cookies an Christmas Eve, Addie was a big helper. Her favorite part was licking the beaters.


Christmas Eve we open 3 gifts, PJ's, and ornament and a Christmas movie. This is me an Addie getting ready to open our gifts.




Christmas morning was so fun. Addie loved opening her gifts. She would get so excited. She loved her new doll and couch Santa brought her. Here are a few pictures of Christmas morning.








New years we went to Frasier's (a restaurant on the Island) for dinner then played games at a friends house. It was a lot of fun.

As for 2009 Brandon goes back to work on Monday and will be busy studying for his EWAC board which once he passes he will be qualified as a Aircraft Commander. We don't know when he is leaving us again. But we can be sure it won't be long from now.

Addie is growing and learning so much. She loves to dance, color, read books, and play with her dolls. We will be going to her 18 month appointment next week so I will email an update.

As for me, the school I was working at closed down for financial reasons they are hoping to re-open soon, until then I am back to being a stay at home Mom. So to stay busy I joined a marathon running club. It will prepare me to run in the 1/2 Whidbey Marathon. Wish me luck.






















3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I love this post! I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas. We went to Frasers on the 30th and loved it. Anyway, good to see you today, I'm looking forward to our next visit!

January 4, 2009 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Lesa Hough said...

Hey Julie-
Happy Holidays. I'm sorry to hear about your job but I'm glad you have had time to spend with Brandon and Addie.

January 5, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Nelson said...

Good luck with the running. You are an inspiration.

January 8, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home