My Photo
Name:
Location: Crofton, MD, United States

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Reese

A year ago today I went to the hospital for a stress test, I was scheduled for a c-section on November 15. It was suppose to take about 15-30 mins, but Reese's heart rate was low and I was having some contractions so about 2 hrs later, the doctor said she wants to deliver Reese today. We both said fine, but we have to pick Addy up at 3:00. So shortly after 1:00 Reese was born. It was such a different experience, with Addy I was knocked out. I got tears in my eyes when they held Reese up for me to see. See was so beautiful. She also had a pair of lungs on her. She made the doctor jump when she yelled at him.
Soon Addy met her baby sister and it was love at first sight for both of them, and our family was complete. I can't tell you how blessed I feel, and how I pray for a life time to spend with them.

November 12 2010
A few minutes old

One Month



Two Months







Three Months





Four Months




Five Months






Six Months







Seven Months







Eight Months






Nine Months






Ten Months






Eleven months






Twelve Months







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buon compleanno beautiful Reese! It was so fun to talk with your parents after they got back...sounds like you had a wonderful time as a family. Much luv to all of you! katrina

November 20, 2011 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home