Skinned knees and bubbles
Since I can't move my pictures we are going to do this backwards. This is Addie this morning blowing bubbles, waiting to go to story time at a friends house.

I was trying to get Addie to smile for a picture, so I told her to show me her teeth, this is what I got.
Saturday we went to the lake with my family, Addie fell down and skinned her right knee. Yesterday we went to Thanksgiving point with friends and she fell down and skinned her left knee. She kept showing everyone her two boo-boo's

Addie playing in a caterpillar.

Addie with her flashy lady glasses.

Saturday Karee and I ran a 10k we had so much fun. This is us before the race.

Friday my family went to dinner in Provo. I bought matching aprons for me and Addie. Addie wanted to wear hers right then. She was walking through the mall with her apron and glasses on, it was so cute. People kept stopping us to look at her.
I was trying to get Addie to smile for a picture, so I told her to show me her teeth, this is what I got.
Addie playing in a caterpillar.
Addie with her flashy lady glasses.
Saturday Karee and I ran a 10k we had so much fun. This is us before the race.
Friday my family went to dinner in Provo. I bought matching aprons for me and Addie. Addie wanted to wear hers right then. She was walking through the mall with her apron and glasses on, it was so cute. People kept stopping us to look at her.


1 Comments:
are those aprons from universtiy mall? those were the ones I was telling you about when we were visiting you. don't you love them?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home