Girls Trip
My girlfriends from Utah flew in to see me last weekend. Brandon took care of Addie and I headed to Seattle for some girl time. Thursday night we went to the Space Needle, and tried to crash a "prom" for college students. But we were under dressed.
This is a picture of our hotel, taken from the needle, we were only a few blocks away.




This is the book store Bella goes to buy the book about Vampires.
Resturaunt where Bella and Edward had there first date.

This is a picture of our hotel, taken from the needle, we were only a few blocks away.
Space needle at night...bad picture sorry!
Friday we went shopping and spent some time at Pikes Market. Then we had a BBQ at my house that night.
Saturday we went to Port Angeles to look for Vampires. Unfortunately it was sunny so the Cullens, I am sure, were in Canada. But we did get some great pictures in the Twlight store. If we had more time we would have gone to the reservation to spend the day with Jacob j/k :)
This is the book store Bella goes to buy the book about Vampires.
Resturaunt where Bella and Edward had there first date.
Up close and personal with Edward. Lesa we all know why you are laughing :)




Bad picture Brit sorry.
Sunday we went on a hike at Deception pass, then spent the evening shopping and eating. Thanks for a wonderful weekend girls.


1 Comments:
Hi Julie :)
Soo glad you gals had so much fun! Addy's hair is growing so long...the photos are darling!
Thanks for entering the giveaway...I didn't know your grandparents had passed away. I'm so sorry. We were able to visit with them when we first moved in their ward. Such sweet, beautiful people...i'm sure you all miss them very much. I love their cabin. hugs, katrina
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home