Here today Gone tomorrow
Well Brandon came home last Friday the 15th, but left today for a training he will be gone another week. But in the 8 days we had him home we had a great time. Addie had no problem going to him when we met him at the airport ( I was a little worried). That weekend we went to Orcas Island on the San Juan Islands. We stayed at a resort spa. It was so peaceful, our cell phones didn't work, so we just had family time. It was great. We went shopping, hiking, swimming and relaxed. Brandon went back to work Wednesday. Now we have started the count down again...







Friday August 15th Addie and Daddy reunited.
Saturday August 16th a day at the beach.
Sunday August 17th Daddy and Addie on the ferry to Orcas Island
View of the Island from the Ferry
View from our balcony
They have a family of deer that live at the resort, everyone was petting them and feeding them. They were really tame.
After dinner we went for a walk.We saw a seaplane land, we saw starfish and beautiful scenery. You may wonder why we are wearing our coats in August. Well in Washington August equals cold and rain. Wait every month here seems to equal cold and rain :)
Monday August 18th after a day of shopping and swimming we went for a hike at a near by state park.


2 Comments:
You guys look great! Wish we could all get together. I wish that I was wearing my jacket in August!! I can't wait for a cooler day! We miss you guys! Come over for a visit if you need to warm up!
I love Orcas Island. We actually went there on our honeymoon! I'm glad you are back and we are definitely overdue for a visit. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home