Klamath Falls
As I said before we got to Klamath falls on Thursday. That night Grandma and Grandpa Elliott watched Addyson so Brandon and I could have dinner alone. It was so romantic, we ate at the ranch house next to a fire with a great view, and the food was great. Friday we got up and went on a hike, half way on the hike the trail became snow packed. We continued even though my feet were freezing.

Then we had breakfast at Aunt Jodee, Uncle Dave, and Scott and Katherine's place. Later that day we helped set up for Brandon's cousin Lana's wedding. That night was the rehearsal. Then we went to Willie's for some pizza. Saturday was the wedding and it was beautiful. Here are some pictures.
Brandon got Addyson's dress when he was in the middle east. He got mine when he was sent to Japan at the end of February. I think he did a great job picking them out.
This is Lana's cake I think it looked great. It tasted great too :)
The next morning we ate breakfast with Aunt Davene, Beth, Tony, and Makay. It was nice to catch up we hadn't seen them since July. Then Brandon's parents came up to our place to say goodbye while Addie took her nap and we packed up. Around noon we left for Cresent city.


1 Comments:
I love the Redwoods and have actually been to Crescent City on a family vacation. I'm so glad that you guys are together again and having lots of fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home