My Photo
Name:
Location: Crofton, MD, United States

Friday, February 29, 2008

Daddy's Home Again

I can't believe it. Brandon is actually home and it only took a week. It's a miracle. He got home yesterday around 4:30 PM. He got lots of fun stuff for us from Japan.


This is a lavender PJ set Brandon got for Addie. She looked so cute in it. The pants were a little big.

This is the dress Brandon got for me, you can't see it very well but it is maroon and gold. It has beautiful details.

This is the dress he got Addie. It is red and gold she looks so pretty in it.

And for himself he got these Samurai swords mounted on a detailed wooden rack. If you know Brandon and his extensive weapon collection you know how happy he is about this find. All in all things are good now we have to get back to a routine and hope they let Brandon stay home for awhile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna and Jay said...

I hear that Brandon is fluent in Japanese now. I will be calling with my questions. I need to be fluent by summer! Sayonara!

February 29, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home