My Photo
Name:
Location: Crofton, MD, United States

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Where is Santa?

Addy is so excited for Christmas this year. She finally understands who Santa is and what he brings us. Of course I went shopping on black Friday and thought I was done with her until she told me she is asking Santa for an Elmo (I guess the 8 we have at home are not enough). I told her we were going to see Santa on Thursday night, and that's all she could talk about all day. Then as we stood in line she sang very loudly "Where is Santa, Where is Santa" (sung to the tune of where is Thumbkin) After 45 minutes of waiting, it was finally our turn. As soon as she gets close to him she freaks out and clings to me. I paid $8 for a picture, so I was determined to get her on his lap. I did succeed even though it was only for 10 seconds and amazingly he got a decent picture of us.


This is Addy waiting in line


Addy's excited face.clinging on to me for dear life
10 seconds for picture


Trying to get to me.
Afterwards she was like "I love Santa'" and of course she loved the candy cane.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home